It is imperative that water be boiled or disinfected until further notice. You may also choose to use an approved alternative water source. Water intended for drinking, washing fruits or vegetables, making beverages or ice, or brushing teeth must be boiled for one minute.
The acceptable boiling or disinfection method is as follows:
1) Bring water to a rapid boil for at least one (1) minute.
Should someone other than the property owner occupy the residence (such as a tenant), please provide this information to them. For specific questions, please contact the TNRD toll free at 1-877- 377-8673. Click here to learn more about turbidity.
Water Quality Reports and Data Summaries
Bacteriological Water Data
Interior Health facilitates the sampling, transporting, and laboratory analysis for small water systems. Bacteriological and chemical sample results are stored in the Interior Health database. You can search the database below or visit Interior Health’s website.
Comprehensive Water Data
- Vavenby Certified Water Analysis Test Results 2017
- Vavenby Certified Water Analysis Test Results 2016
- Vavenby Certified Water Analysis Test Results 2015
- Vavenby Certified Water Analysis Test Results 2013
- Vavenby Certified Water Analysis Test Results 2012
- Vavenby Certified Water Analysis Test Results 2011
Annual Watering Restrictions
Below, view the latest bi-annual Waterworks newsletter, which is mailed to TNRD Community Water System customers.
Vavenby is a small community located approximately 25 kilometres east of Clearwater on the Yellowhead Highway.
TNRD Utility Services
250-318-7515 (Emergency after-hours)
TNRD Accounts Receivable
Interior Health’s water database
Interior Health’s water advisory map