It is imperative that water be boiled or disinfected until further notice. You may also choose to use an approved alternative water source. Water intended for drinking, washing fruits or vegetables, making beverages or ice, or brushing teeth must be boiled for one minute.
The acceptable boiling or disinfection method is to bring water to a rapid boil for at least one (1) minute.
Should someone other than the property owner occupy the residence (such as a tenant), please provide this information to them. For specific questions, please contact the TNRD toll free at 1-877- 377-6284. Click here to learn more about turbidity.
Water Quality Reports and Data Summaries
Bacteriological Water Data
Interior Health facilitates the sampling, transporting, and laboratory analysis for small water systems. Bacteriological and chemical sample results are stored in the Interior Health database. You can search the database below or visit Interior Health’s website.
Comprehensive Water Data
- Savona Certified Water Analysis Test Results June 2020a
- Savona Certified Water Analysis Test Results June 2020b
- Savona Certified Water Analysis Test Results May 2020
- Savona Certified Water Analysis Test Results 2018
- Savona Certified Water Analysis Test Results 2016
- Savona Certified Water Analysis Test Results 2015
- Savona Certified Water Analysis Test Results 2013
Annual Watering Restrictions
Watering restrictions are in place for all TNRD water systems from May 1 to September 15. Watering is prohibited between the hours of 11 am and 6 pm. Even numbered houses can water on even days and odd numbered houses can water on odd days. To learn more and find helpful tips for water conservation, visit our Watering Restrictions webpage.
Savona is a rural residential community located 45 kilometres west of Kamloops on the Trans-Canada Highway.