Property Taxes

Where Do I Pay May Taxes?

You must pay property taxes directly to the Province of BC.

Like all regional districts in B.C., the TNRD does not collect taxes directly and does not issue tax notices to properties in its Electoral Areas. In rural areas of B.C., property tax notices are provided by the Province of BC’s Surveyor of Taxes, and rural property owners pay property taxes directly to the Province. 

If you have questions regarding your tax notice or require payment information, please contact your local Service BC Centre. You can also find information on the Province of BC website by clicking here.

Each municipality collects regional district taxes from properties within their boundaries.

Please contact your municipality about property tax collection.

Service BC Regional Locations

Click on the name of each location to find the address, phone number and other information.

Frequently Asked Questions

Property Tax Breakdown

In regional districts, property owners only contribute financially for services that are provided to their property. Use the dropdown menu options below to view the tax rate by TNRD service for each Electoral Area or Member Municipality.


Paying Your Property Tax Bill:
Service BC

Property Tax Notice:
Ministry of Finance – Surveyor of Taxes

TNRD Services:

Sign up for the TNRD mailing list

Subscribe to get the latest regional news and updates delivered straight to your inbox. Opt in or out anytime.

Scroll to Top