TNRD Board Meetings have been temporarily relocated to Valley First Lounge at Sandman Centre, 300 Lorne Street, in Kamloops. Staff, Board members and the public must adhere to the guidelines for organized gatherings as part of Step 3 of B.C.’s restart plan which includes:
- Indoor gatherings at a maximum number of 50 people or 50% capacity, whichever is greater. The public and media may attend TNRD Board meetings in person.
- Workplaces will transition to a communicable disease plan.
- While not mandatory, we encourage physical distancing.
- Mask wearing is not mandatory.
- Please do not attend the Board meeting if you are feeling sick or experiencing any cold or flu related symptoms.
Members of the public and the media may also continue to view and participate in Board of Director meetings via Zoom registration below.
|September 16, 2021 - Notice||Valley First Lounge, Sandman Centre||Speical Closed Board Meeting|
|September 22, 2021||Valley First Lounge, Sandman Centre or via Zoom||Policy Review Committee|
|September 22, 2021||Valley First Lounge, Sandman Centre or via Zoom||Economic Development and Recreation Services Committee|
|September 23, 2021||Valley First Lounge, Sandman Centre or via Zoom||Electoral Area Directors Meeting|
|September 23, 2021||Valley First Lounge, Sandman Centre or via Zoom||TNRD Regular Board Meeting|