The TNRD will rebate landowners up to 50% of the cost to control select invasive plants by a licensed contractor using herbicide on their private land. Rebate limits are as follows:
- 160 acres (65 Ha) OR LESS qualify for a maximum rebate of $1,500
- OVER 160 acres (65 Ha) qualify for a maximum rebate of $3,000
*TNRD residents, and residents of the following municipalities are eligible for this program: City of Merritt, District of Clearwater, District of Logan Lake, Sun Peaks Mountain Resort Municipality, Village of Clinton.
How To Apply
- Ensure the invasive plant in question is on the 50% Cost Share Program Eligible Invasive Plant List
- Complete the 50% Cost Share Program Application Form
- Make arrangements with a TNRD Noxious Weed Control Contractor from the TNRD’s Certified Contractor List
- Submit your application package for reimbursement before October 15th.