Basic Application Process:
- Fill out the application form below and submit with the fee associated with the application. Click here for water utility rates.
- The application will be reviewed following approval from the Building Services Department.
- On approval, a letter will be issued to the customer including associated Bylaws, Notices and connection requirements.
- Notify TNRD a minimum of 2 days prior to installation for service connection inspection. Failure to have a service connection inspected may result in having to expose the connection at customer’s expense.
- Quarterly billing commences once the service is turned on.
Turn Water Service On or Off
A Water Turn On/Off Authorization Form is required to have your community water service turned on or off.
Please fill our the online form, or print and send your completed form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
- TNRD Utilities Department
300 – 465 Victoria Street