Join Ken Sapsford, the Provincial Pesticide Specialist with the Ministry of Agriculture and Food, for a FREE workshop on herbicide use for agricultural producers. This workshop is designed for those managing invasive plants / noxious weeds in orchards, vineyards, rangelands, pastures and/or hayfields.
The workshop will be held in:
- Kamloops – October 12th, 2022 from 1:30pm to 3:30pm
- Merritt – October 13th, 2022 from 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Sprayer calibration
- Nozzle selection
- Herbicide resistance, including glyphosate resistance & information
- Forage herbicides and the best time to apply for optimum results
- Pesticide labels & label changes to include use in the interior of British Columbia
- Registration and Re-evaluation
- Obsolete Pesticide Return Program
- Spray drift and the new Agriculture Environment Management Code
Registration is required for these session.
Register online by filling in the fields below, or you can contact the TNRD at 1-877-377-8673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration closes October 7th, 2022.