- This event has passed.
Avola Community Meeting
April 5 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
TNRD staff hold bi-annual Community Meetings in Avola and Blue River to discuss local services. The spring 2023 community meetings will be held on April 5, 2023.
What topics will be discussed at this meeting?
- Updates on TNRD Area “B” Community Services, including: parks, community halls, cemeteries, street lighting, radio rebroadcasting, tourism marketing, and planned and proposed capital projects
- TNRD Area “B” 2023 Budget and property class breakdown
- Summary of what was heard from the Fall 2022 Electoral Area “B” Community Survey
- Question & Answer with Electoral Area “B” Director Lee Onslow and TNRD staff
Who will be at this meeting?
- Lee Onslow, Director of TNRD Electoral Area “B” (Thompson Headwaters)
- Sherri Madden, TNRD Community Services Coordinator
- Kevin Skrepnek, TNRD Manager of Community & Emergency Services
- Jamie Vieira, TNRD General Manager of Operations
How do I get more information?
For more information, please contact Sherri Madden at 250-377-8673, or visit: tnrd.ca/area-b.