Kamloops, BC – August 7, 2020 – The Thompson-Nicola Regional Library has reopened all 13 of its community libraries to the public with limited services and extra safety measures in place. As we enter this next phase of opening, the safety of staff and patrons remains our top priority.
Here’s what you can expect at your next visit:
- Occupancy limits are in effect at each location
- Time limit – visits are limited to 60 minutes per day
- Public washrooms are not available at this time
- No food or drink is permitted in the library at this time
- Periodic or early closures for cleaning may occur
- Internet sessions can be scheduled for up to 45 minutes
- Pick up holds, and use the self-checkout
- Be sure to check out our virtual programming, as in-library offerings are currently suspended
- Library Takeout service continues – a great alternative for those who have health concerns, or who have been enjoying the convenience of this new service
To ensure a safe and enjoyable visit, please follow these guidelines:
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home!Return Library materials through the outside drop slot prior to entering
- Hand sanitizing stations are located in the entrance of all libraries
- Physical distancing of 2 metres or more is required at all times inside the library
We look forward to welcoming you back. Please visit tnrl.ca to check the hours of operation for your local library.