For the health and safety of staff and visitors related to COVID-19, the TNRD has implemented physical distancing protocols at its sites. This includes increased staffing levels to help ensure that physical distancing requirements are followed, and fewer people will be allowed access to the site at one time.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation as you may be required to wait in line to access the site.
To help reduce wait times and keep staff and the public safe, please adhere to the following procedures:
- Only visit disposal facilities when necessary
- Follow all directions of site attendants
- Ensure materials are pre-sorted and easy to unload
- Bring full loads to avoid multiple trips
- Minimize your time on site
For more information, please contact 250-377-2596 or email email@example.com.