A portion of the Evacuation Order, pursuant to Section 12 (1) of the BC Emergency Program Act issued on June 30, 2021, 2000 hrs has been rescinded for the following 7 properties:
• 5700 Laluwissin Creek FSR
• 5245 to 5997 Lytton-Lillooet Hwy 12; and
• any other properties located within the area noted on the attached map.
The remaining properties from the original order dated June 30, 2021 remain on evacuation order.
An Evacuation Order may need to be reissued; however, if that is deemed necessary, the Evacuation Order process will re-commence.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO:
• Fill the gas tank of personal vehicles
• Bring a minimum of three days of food and essential supplies (e.g. medications, pet supplies) with you as local grocery stores may not yet have adequate stock