The Thompson-Nicola Regional District Emergency Operations Centre (EOC) has issued an Evacuation Order in Electoral Area “E” (Bonaparte Plateau), Electoral Area “J” (Copper Desert Country) and Electoral Area “O” (Lower North Thompson) in the vicinity of Young Lake due to a wildfire event that is threatening structures and the safety of residents.
Because of the potential danger to life and safety, the Thompson-Nicola Regional District has issued an evacuation order for the following 117 addressed properties:
- 5160 to 5450 Bonaparte Lake;
- 9628 to 10096 Bonaparte-Spur Lake FSR;
- 7550 to 7900 Bonaparte-Young Lake FSR
- 5885 to 9593 Clinton-Upper Loon Lake FSR;
- 3050 to 5040 Eagan-Bonaparte Lake FSR;
- 7248 to 7365 East Young Lake Rd;
- 6000 French Rd;
- 1500 Hutchison Rd;
- 3381 to 6620 Jamieson-Spruce Grove FSR;
- 5200 Secret Lake;
- 7016 to 7190 Young Lake Subdivision Rd; and
- any other properties identified on the attached map.
If you are in the described area, you must leave immediately.
Emergency Support Services will only be provided if your primary residence is one of the properties under evacuation order. No commercial lodging is available; please make arrangements to stay with friends or family.
If you require Emergency Support Service with group lodging report to Chilliwack Senior Secondary School, 46363 Yale Rd, Chilliwack.
For more information contact:
TNRD Emergency Operations Centre
Toll Free: 1-866-377-7188