An Evacuation Order has been issued by the Thompson-Nicola Regional District Emergency Operations Centre (EOC).
A wildfire event located in the vicinity of Pritchard is threatening structures and the safety of residents in Electoral Area “L” (Grasslands).
Because of the potential danger to life and safety, the Thompson-Nicola Regional District has issued an evacuation order for the following 373 addressed properties:
- 3680 Berry Rd
- 1564 to 3101 Chase-Falkland Rd;
- 7100 to 8360 China Valley Rd;
- 4641 to 5028 Cober Rd;
- 4659 to 4909 Cory Rd;
- 6385 Dandlicker Rd;
- 1660 to 3710 Duck Range Rd;
- 2704 to 2748 Fallis Pl;
- 4021 to 4268 Forestry Rd;
- 4288 to 4780 Harrison Rd;
- 1893 to 1921 Kastor Rd;
- 1585 to 1660 Lance Rd;
- 1528 to 1808 Laveau Rd;
- 3850 to 3969 Lemky Rd;
- 3276 to 3887 Lower Duck Range Rd;
- 4502 to 5120 Martin Creek Rd;
- 1595 to 5637 Martin Prairie Rd;
- 2092 to 2221 Martin Rd;
- 3304 to 3690 McKim Rd;
- 3680 Miller Lake FSR;
- 3988 and 4150 Milner Rd;
- 2756 and 2760 Miners Bluff Rd;
- 3440 to 3800 Neds Creek Rd;
- 2105 to 2173 Nordkinn Rd;
- 1611 to 1735 Old Duck Range Rd;
- 4965 Pine Acres Rd;
- 4830 to 4964 Poplar Rd;
- 2180 to 2980 Schamps Rd;
- 2601 to 2872 Silver Birch Lane;
- 2238 to 2455 Stark Rd;
- 4220 to 4880 Stoney Flats Rd;
- 4705 Stoney Pl;
- 3140 and 4550 Trans-Canada Hwy;
- 5011 to 5031 Willow Rd; and
- any properties with the boundary outlined on the attached map.
If you are in the described area, you must leave immediately.
If you have been evacuated due to wildfires, you should register with Emergency Support Services (ESS) whether you need the support or not. This will help ensure that your loved ones and communities know where you are and know that you’re safe.
If your primary residence has been evacuated we recommend you arrange to stay with friends or family. If you cannot stay with friends or family, please report to the nearest Reception Centre at McArthur Island Sports Centre located at 1655 Island Parkway in Kamloops to complete the ESS registration. The reception centre will be open until midnight and will reopen at 0900 hrs.
Emergency Support Services will only be provided if your primary residence is one of the properties under evacuation order.
Self-register online at ess.gov.bc.ca. If you require assistance with self-registration you can ask for help by calling the Emergency Support Services Info Line: 1-800-585-9559
Tip: After you register, you may receive calls from unlisted numbers regarding your evacuee registration. Make sure your voicemail box is not full so ESS volunteers can leave a message.
TNRD Emergency Operations Centre
Phone: 250 377 7188
Toll Free: 1 866 377 7188