A portion of the Evacuation Order issued on July 26, 2021, 2030 hrs near Barnes Lake in Electoral Area “I” (Blue Sky Country) has been downgraded to an Evacuation Alert for the following 41 address points:
• 3165 Barnes Lake Rd to 3820 Barnes Lake Rd;
• 2315 Hwy 97C to 2345 Hwy 97C;
• 4020 Studhorse Rd;
• 4380 Y D Ranch Rd to 4499 Y D Ranch Rd; and
• and any other properties located within the area noted on the attached map.
An Evacuation Order may need to be reissued; however, if that is deemed necessary, the Evacuation Order process will re-commence.
Because of the potential danger to life and safety, the remaining properties from the Evacuation Order dated July 26, 2021, 2030 hrs remain on Evacuation Order. This includes 2 properties addressed as:
• 1886 and 1924 Woods Creek FSR;
• any other properties located within the area noted on the attached map.
If you are in the described area, you must leave immediately.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO:
• Fill the gas tank of personal vehicles
• Bring a minimum of three days of food and essential supplies (e.g. medications, pet supplies) with you as local grocery stores may not yet have adequate stock
Click here for the TNRD’s Evacuation Status Interactive Map: https://www.arcgis.com/apps/dashboards/5815bca37239492c98e4324daf5f955d
Information for returning residents is available at: https://www.tnrd.ca/services/emergency-services/2021-wildfires/information-for-returning-residents/
For more information contact:
TNRD Emergency Operations Centre
Phone: 250 377 7188
Toll Free: 1 866 377 7188