The Thompson-Nicola Regional District Emergency Operations Centre (EOC) has partially downgraded an Evacuation Order to an Evacuation Alert for the following 65 properties:
• 380 Guichon Creek FSR;
• 5860 to 5900 Haywood-Farmer Rd;
• 280 to 640 Tunkwa Lake Rd;
• 1140 to 7923 Tunkwa Lake Rd;
• any other properties identified on the attached return to alert map.
An Evacuation Order may need to be reissued; however, if that is deemed necessary, the Evacuation Order process will re-commence.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO:
• Fill the gas tank of personal vehicles;
• Bring a minimum of three days of food and essential supplies with you (e.g. medications, pet supplies) with you as local grocery stores may not yet have adequate stock.
Because of the potential danger to life and safety, an evacuation order remains in place for the following property:
• 4445 Greenstone Rd; and
• any properties identified on the attached order map (outlined in red).
If you are in the described area, you must leave immediately.
TNRD Emergency Operations Centre
Phone: (250) 377-7188
Toll Free: 1-866-377-7188