An Evacuation Order has been downgraded to an Evacuation Alert by the Thompson-Nicola Regional District Emergency Operations Centre (EOC).
The following 58 addressed properties have been downgraded but remain on alert:
- 5815 Brookmere Rd;
- 872 to 933 Brookmere Station Rd;
- 905 to 920 Caboose Lane;
- 5541 to 5633 Coldwater Rd;
- 5135 to 5147 Conductor Way;
- 5120 to 5132 Engineer Ave;
- 5105 to 5152 Railway Dr;
- 852 to 1016 Roundhouse Dr; and
- other properties as outlined in orange on the attached map.
An Evacuation Order may need to be reissued; however, if that is deemed necessary, the Evacuation Order process will re-commence.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO:
- Fill the gas tank of personal vehicles;
- Bring a minimum of three days of food and essential supplies with you (e.g. medications, pet supplies) with you as local grocery stores may not yet have adequate stock.
Because of the potential danger to life and safety, an evacuation order remains in place for the following 25 addressed properties:
- 5340 Coldwater Rd;
- 5644 to 5868 Juliet Dr; and
- other properties as outlined in red on the attached map.