An Evacuation Order has been downgraded to an Evacuation Alert by the Thompson-Nicola Regional District at the Emergency Operations Centre (EOC).
The following 3 addressed properties have been downgraded but remain on evacuation alert.
• 7550 Bonaparte-Young Lake FSR;
• 7660 Bonaparte-Young Lake FSR;
• 7900 Bonaparte-Young Lake FSR; and
• any other properties identified on the attached return to alert map.
An Evacuation Order may need to be reissued; however, if that is deemed necessary, the Evacuation Order process will re-commence.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO:
• Fill the gas tank of personal vehicles;
• Bring a minimum of three days of food and essential supplies with you (e.g. medications, pet supplies) with you as local grocery stores may not yet have adequate stock.
Because of the potential danger to life and safety, an evacuation order remains in place for the following 8 properties:
• 3050 Eagan-Bonaparte Lake FSR;
• 3515 Eagan-Bonaparte Lake FSR;
• 4240 Eagan-Bonaparte Lake FSR;
• 4244 Eagan-Bonaparte Lake FSR;
• 4248 Eagan-Bonaparte Lake FSR;
• 5885 Clinton-Upper Loon Lake FSR;
• 9221 Clinton-Upper Loon Lake FSR;
• 9593 Clinton-Upper Loon Lake FSR; and
• any properties identified on the attached order map (outlined in red).
If you are in the described area, you must leave immediately.
To check the evacuation status of an address please go to the evacuation status dashboard on the tnrd.ca website at: http://tnrd.org/eocmap