The Evacuation Order and Alerts for the Durand Lake Wildfire in Electoral Area “J” (Copper Desert Country) have been rescinded to All Clear effective today, July 25, 2021 at 1400 hrs. Please note that the Evacuation Alert area in place for the Tremont Creek Wildfire that crossed over with the Durand Lake Wildfire Evacuation Alert area is still in effect.
The Evacuation Alerts were put in place on July 8, 2021 for the following 170 properties addressed as:
• 9273 to 9437 Dominic Lake Forest Service Rd;
• 4445 Greenstone Rd;
• 4704 to 4792 Atwater Rd;
• 4700 to 4870 Mile High Lane;
• 4812 to 4897 Paska Lake Rd;
• 4730 to 4890 Pine Ridge Way;
• 4830 to 4860 Saddle Cres; and
• other properties as identified on the attached map.
The Evacuation Order issued on July 8, 2021 has been rescinded for the following legal descriptions:
• Block A of District Lot 5883, KDYD;
• District Lot 4733, KDYD;
• any other properties as identified on the attached map.
Should conditions change, an Evacuation Alert and / or Evacuation Order could be reinstated as necessary. Please contact the Emergency Operations Centre for further information or assistance.
For more information contact:
TNRD Emergency Operations Centre
Toll Free: 1-866-377-7188