Increased recycling opportunities and diversion initiatives help extend landfill life in a cost-effective manner.
The TNRD Solid Waste service area comprises all electoral areas within the political boundaries of the TNRD. Refuse originating outside of this boundary area depicted above will have to be disposed of in the respective regional district where the refuse originates. Click here for a regional district boundary map. Environmental Health Services manages the TNRD Solid Waste and Recycling programs throughout the TNRD with the exception of the City of Kamloops and Barnhartvale landfills, which are operated by the City of Kamloops.
- INFORMATION: Recyclable Materials (Accepted and Not Accepted)
- TNRD Regional Solid Waste Management Plan (2007)
- Map of TNRD Transfer Stations, Eco-Depots, Landfills
- FORM :Free Disposal Day Proxy Load
- INFORMATION: Demolition, Landclearing and Construction (DLC) Management Guide
- INFORMATION: Separation of Plastic Bags from Mixed Recycling
- INFORMATION: Mixed Recycling Change FAQs
- INFORMATION: Cache Creek Refuse Transfer Station (2017)
- 2015 Changes to Household & Demolition, Landclearing and Construction (DLC) Tipping Fees
- Solid Waste Management Bylaw 2465 (with amended Bylaw 2506)
- Tipping Fee Credit Application
- Eco-Card Retail Form
- Climate Action Revenue Incentive Program Reporting (Methane Oxidation Beds Project)