Increased recycling opportunities and material diversion initiatives help extend landfill life in a cost-effective manner.
The TNRD Solid Waste service area comprises all electoral areas within the political boundaries of the TNRD. Refuse originating outside of this boundary area depicted above will have to be disposed of in the respective regional district where the refuse originates. Click here for a regional district boundary map. Environmental Health Services manages the TNRD Solid Waste and Recycling programs throughout the TNRD with the exception of the City of Kamloops and Barnhartvale landfills, which are operated by the City of Kamloops.
- TNRD Regional Solid Waste Management Plan (2007)
- Information About Cache Creek Refuse Transfer Station (2017)
- 2015 Results of Transfer Station Hours of Operation Surveys
- 2015 Changes to Household & Demolition, Landclearing and Construction (DLC) Tipping Fees
- Solid Waste Management Bylaw 2465 (with amended Bylaw 2506)
- British Columbia's Recycling Handbook
- Tipping Fee Credit Application
- Eco-Card Retail Form
- Climate Action Revenue Incentive Program Reporting (Methane Oxidation Beds Project)